end of 2009

One more hour to go to 2010... There is no special party here :)

...I hope it's not too late to wish you all, "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year".

MerryXmas

BiteSizeCookies2

HappyNewYear

Sorry...I have no special Christmas recipes this time. We celebrated Christmas around our big lovely family and they showered us with lots of food, cakes, candies, cookies and ...presents.

The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family
all wrapped up in each other
.
~Burton Hillis

Have a Wonderful Holiday, my friends!

All of those pictures (above) were taken for my SLF#10 entry.

Comments

Nisa-mom said…
Mba Vaaaaaaaaaaaaan... congrats ya, menang di awal tahun keren banget :) Foto2 christmas card di halaman ini di print ga sih ? keren looh buat dikirim2 ke sanak family .. cantiiiik..
Tuty said…
Vania,

Walau telat dikit... selamat Tahun Baru juga ya.

Waduh gambar2nya bagus banget. You are trully talented.
I am so excited to find this blog! I am just starting to do more Indonesian home cooking :)
reri said…
mba Van, yg paling atas tu waffle ya? kok kyknya kering siy? share resepnya dunk, ngeceeess berat. :D
maria said…
Coming to this post my hunger reached to the ultimate horizon...because cakes and pastries are my biggest weakness....yummmy!!!!
caribbean cruise deals
ika said…
mba vania, salam kenal...
aku ijin nge-link ya.
blognya sooooo inspiring:)