Life is so colorful

Sometimes I think my life is so crowded, noisy and even tiring! Then I realize that all of them actually make my life becomes so colorful, dynamic, and alive! I'm so grateful that I can enjoy the beauty of my busy life.

Just a quick update, before I pack my bag for our next adventure;
* Two weeks ago, I came back from my 8-days trip to Tana Toraja, South Sulawesi. It was a wonderful journey, seeing a colorful unique tradition, met and talked to lots of people from the highland (that is famous as the land of the living dead and the buffalo), brought home the famous Toraja Coffee, and captured lots of pictures of the 'funeral ceremony', the beautiful landscape, the traditional market, and also the crafty, hospitable people.
I am thinking to write a special story about this trip next week (hopefully I'll have time for it, crossing my two fingers) and share more pictures.
Here, some pictures that I can share for now, while there are still hundreds in my hardisk :)

toraja1 toraja2 toraja3
Some pictures taken using my mobile phone were up loaded in my other blog.
*At the end of September, a couple of days after came back from Tana Toraja, I found my pictures during our trip to Cirebon were published in Martha Stewart Living Magazine - October 2011 (Indonesian Edition). Thanks for that, it made my day!
Living
*Now, let me continue packing my bag and check my children's luggage. Now is their school term break and we're so ready to give more color for our days and exploring another part of this beautiful country.
away, again...
Hope to see you next week with more interesting stories.
Have a colorful weekend, Friends.





Comments

Ira Rodrigues said…
have a a save trip for you and family ya van, enjoy the holiday and the city of Semarang. im sure you will give us your best shots, muach!
Anonymous said…
have fun Mbak Vania..
Widya Puteri said…
gak pernah bosen berkunjung kesini :-)
apalagi om sandy tuh, rutin saban hari nengok blognya mba vania hehehe..
novia said…
lovely and inspiring pictures as always .. two thumbs up for exploring huge and colorful indonesia ... have fun and enjoy your holiday :))
Ratna Amalia said…
waaa...foto-fotonya makin bagus, mba...!!! your blog is one of my fave. 2 thumbs UP!
ursula said…
beautiful))) the region must have very fascinating cuisine traditions )) I'm curious to learn more)))
Vania said…
dear All...
thanks. Yup we enjoy our trip to Semarang. I'll upload more story and pics later.

Widya, kapan2 ajak2 aku ke Banjarmasin yah.
Kira said…
A very beautiful place. I really like your photos. They are of good quality.